I am a Researcher in organisation, collaborative robotics, technology and spaces.
I study the articulation of mindsets, ways of working, technology and space in organisational transformation. Be it progressive (evolution / metamorphose), or radical (mutation).
I codesign with users Future Centers, Project Spaces, Experimental Places (Supporting Flow, Serendipity, Creativity, Reactivity,Teamwork, Empowerment).
I measure the impact of workplace design on performance and satisfaction.
I codesign applications to support collective intelligence processes ! I believe in COBOTICS : collaborative robotics ! where human and AI will mutually enhance humans. for a sustainable world.
References & projects : SNCF 574 incubators, Engie Digital Innovation Gallery, Aldebaran Robotics, Air Liquide, BETC, L’Oreal, ERDF, Astra Zeneca, Roche Diagnostics, Adicodes, Bouygues SA, Epitech Innovation Hub, Openmindkfé, Vinci Immobilier, Thales, Herman Miller, Plantronics, Leroy Merlin, Laboratoires TEVA, Biomerieux, Axa, Crédit Agricole, Icade, Cisco, Johnson Controls, Capgemini, Banque de France, CNP, EGIS, RTE, Orance Cyberdefense, Ventre Privée, Befimmo, ITnovem, Fresenius.
International experience in product development, innovation labs, complexity optimisation. A BA graduate in economics and politics (Strasbourg, Wolverhampton and Cologne Universities) and a European Master in Management (EAP –ESCP Business School, Paris-Oxford-Berlin). 15 year experience in international marketing positions at Nielsen, Johnson&Johnson, Lancaster-Benckiser, Clarins-Thierry Mugler.
Speaker and Writer (Office et Culture, Workplace, Inside Information)
- International Human Resources Congress, Québec : Future Workplaces / The role of the workplace in innovation processes.
- Anvie/Accenture, Paris : Leveraging the workplace to support organisational learning.
- Innov’acteurs’ Innovation day, Paris: The role of the workplace in innovation processes.
- Buroexpo, Paris : Who is afraid of Flexoffice !
- Entreprise et convivialité : Space, collective intelligence and social networks !
- Get Lucky : Innovation, serendipity, spaces ! Specialties: Future Centers, Researcher, Workplace design
Passionate about the impact of culture on management, behaviour and workplaces, as well as Japanese gardens.
Metamorphosis or Mutation? All about agile workplaces for sustainable, desirable and disruptive organization.